Plenary 1: Taking Dutch responsible investing to the next level: biodiversity, the SDGs and clear impact outcomes
A Session by Ryanne Cox, Marcel Jeucken, Joanne Kellermann and Dennis van der Putten
Pensioenfonds Zorg & Welzijn (PFZW) and
About this session
- Dutch investors are known for being advanced in ESG and sustainable investing - so, are most institutions looking to take it up a notch?
- What strategies and approaches are in place to undertake deeper ESG integration and address issues that traditionally have fallen behind?
- Biodiversity in focus: are Dutch institutions pioneers in tackling biodiversity?
- SDG strategies: how aligned are Dutch investors with the SDGs? What progress has been made by the Dutch SDG Investing Initiative launched in 2017 to catalyse SDG investing in the country and help put Netherlands on the map as the leader on SDGs?
- Shifting to outcome-based investing and accelerating impact investing in the Netherlands
- Ryanne Cox, Deputy Head, Sustainable Finance Office, DNB
- Joanne Kellermann, Chair, Pensioenfonds Zorg & Welzijn (PFZW)
- Dennis van der Putten, Director Sustainability & Strategy, Actiam
- Moderator: Marcel Jeucken, Founder and Managing Director, SustFin